What an amazing experience to work with Puppet Club, Sophie Lodge and the gang bringing 25 puppets together for the showing stopping BRAZILIAN BIRD float!
A lot of sweat, some tears, but a great deal of fun, and smiles from the kids. A great day.
Sophie is currently editing together some short bursts from the parade and fun leading up to it!
Was thrilled to be part of the Louis Vuitton ss13 catwalk show in Paris 2012.
Thanks to the House of Curves team for creating the amazing work that went on the screens.
- To Joakim Pedersen for helping bring the puzzle together.
- To Pete Zuccarini for shooting beautiful footage with me in Miami.
- To Polynoid for a perfect ending.
- Lost Liner for their artistry.
- To Martin Bell, Loretta Okoh, Phinnaeus O’Connor and Ankit Vajpayee for their camaraderie, talents and late nights.
- Florian Bruchhauser for the stunning hairball.
- David Picarda for the amazing fluid streaks.
- To Abisola and Miss Led for adding some choice perspective to the entire affair.
- To Stephanie Smith at iD Online for covering the event.
- To Render Nation for once again pulling a miracle out the bag.
- Gracie and Paul Atkins for beautiful underwater lava.
- Vernon Francois for styling us in our very tired state before the show.
and to Kim Jones for giving us some creative freedom. You are a true gentleman.